Komodo Tour 4 Days 3 Nights From Lombok
Komodo trip from Lombok. The 4D3N trip from Lombok to sail labuan bajo will provide you with an unforgettable and exciting experience. Using a comfortable boat with pickups in your area, you will embark on a tour through the beautiful seas and islands in the eastern part of Indonesia.
Destinations to be visited:
- Gili Lawang
- Teluk Saleh
- Komodo Island
- Pink Beach
- Padar Island
- Majarite Beach
- Kelor Island
Itinerary komodo trip from Lombok
At 08:00 AM, pick-up will be arranged in all areas of Lombok. We will head to the meeting point at the Senggigi Office, where a briefing and tour instructions will be provided.
At 12:00 PM, the journey will commence towards Khayangan Harbor using a shuttle bus, taking approximately 2 hours from Senggigi to the eastern Lombok Khayangan Harbor, where we will board the ship.
The first destination is Kenawa Island, where you can swim, enjoy the sunset, and if there’s enough time, you can embark on a soft trek to the top of Kenawa Hill.
At 6:00 PM, the ship will set sail towards Saleh Bay. During the journey, our chef will serve dinner, and you will spend the night on board.
Sailing Komodo Luxury Cruise
Komodo trip from Lombok 4 days 3 nights with our special “Luxury Cruise” service. During this journey, we will ensure you feel comfortable and surrounded by unparalleled comfort. This boat is larger than regular boats, providing you with more space to relax and enjoy the scenery throughout your journey. The facilities we provide are also comprehensive, luxurious, and comfortable. We offer various room types, from sharing cabins to master cabins and luxury cabins, so you can tailor them to your needs and budget.
Our journey will commence from Lombok and sail towards Labuan Bajo, with a fascinating destination route from Lombok to Labuan Bajo. By choosing this option, you will experience a higher level of comfort. See in more detail the facilities provided by Komodo trip from Lombok 4 days 3 nights by “Luxury Cruise”
Boat facilities and specifications
Prices and Scedule
Departs Every Saturday
- Sharing Cabin: IDR 5.500.000 /person
- Master Cabin : IDR 6.500.000 /person
- Luxury Cabin : IDR 8.000.000 /person
- 10 private rooms with en-suite bathrooms and hot water
- Full air conditioning in all rooms
- Free WiFi & LED TV
- Snorkeling equipment
- AIS (Automatic Identification System)
- Radio, GPS, Compass, Life Jacket, Life Raft, and Life Boat Spacious lounge area
- Children’s play area
- Restaurant, Kitchen with luxury equipment.
- long : 50M
- wide : 8M – 9,5M
- crew : 10– 15 crew
- boat capacity : Max 22 Pasenger
The Komodo Explore
Komodo trip from Lombok also offers an option for a regular boat with shared deck and shared cabins (with fans). This boat departs every Wednesday and Saturday. It provides an affordable way to sail to the beautiful destination from Lombok to Labuan Bajo.
Prices and Scedule
Departs Every Saturday & Wednesday
- Sharing Deck: 3,250,000 IDR /person
- Sharing Cabin: 3,650,000 IDR /person
- Safety Equipment (lifeboats, life jackets, fire extinguishers, etc.).
- Freshwater and showers. Kitchen, Bar, and dining area.
- Relaxation area.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Phone battery charging station, and more.
- Sharing deck, sharing cabin, private cabin.
- Length: 37 meters
- Width: 6-6.5 meters
- Engine: Yan Mar 25 Hp – 30 Hp
- Boat Capacity: 35-60 people
term and Condition
- Booking Confirmation: You can make bookings through our official website and WhatsApp service. You can prepare your passport or ID (Photo, PDF, etc.) as the required documentation when you confirm your booking with the agency and make a 30% deposit of the total price.
- Payment: A deposit payment must be made 2 days before departure via local or international bank transfer.
- Cancellation: If cancellation occurs 7 days prior to departure, a 50% refund will be provided. No refund will be available for cancellations made within 3 days of departure.
- Booking Changes: Booking changes can be made up to a maximum of 48 hours before the departure date, subject to availability and additional fees from the service provider.
- Liability for Damages: The company is not responsible for injuries or damages caused by the actions and negligence of passengers themselves.
Things You Need to Know When Booking a Komodo Trip
When you decide to start a Komodo trip from Lombok, there are several things to keep in mind to ensure your preparations and journey are comfortable. Here is a summary of tips from us when booking a Komodo trip from Lombok:
Final Destination: Your ultimate destination is Labuan Bajo Harbor. The harbor is only about a 10-15 minute drive from Komodo Airport.
Meeting Point: The meeting point will be in Senggigi or Bangsal. From the meeting point, you will commence your journey to Khayangan Harbor using a shuttle bus that has been arranged for your convenience.
Free Pick-Up Service: Not all areas in Lombok offer free pick-up services. Typically, free pick-up service is available in Mataram, Senggigi, Gili Air, and Gili Trawangan. If you need pick-up in the Kuta area, there may be a charge of 100,000 IDR. It’s advisable to stay in an area with free pick-up service.
Pick-Up Times: Pick-up times are at 8:00 AM for Mataram and Senggigi, and 7:30 AM for Gili Air and Gili Trawangan.
Overnight in Labuan Bajo: Upon arriving in Labuan Bajo, it is highly recommended to stay for one night since the trip ends at 5:00 PM. It can be challenging to find flight tickets after that time.
Snacks and Supplies: You can buy snacks or beverages while in Lombok. Don’t forget to bring motion sickness medication if you have issues with seasickness.
These tips will help you have a smooth and enjoyable Komodo trip from Lombok, ensuring a comfortable and memorable experience
Highlight Destination Komodo Tour From Lombok
Exploring eastern Indonesia is certainly incomplete without adding a Komodo trip to your bucket list as your next holiday destination. Lombok Island is one of the islands that can be your starting point for this incredible journey. Starting from Lombok Island, you can visit several beautiful destinations such as Teluk Saleh, known for its hundreds of whale sharks, Kenawa Island, famous for its sprawling savannah, and then, the highlight of this trip is Komodo Island. Here, you can witness one of the largest reptiles on Earth, which is also one of the Seven Wonders of Nature, and explore other equally stunning destinations. Here are the tourist destinations you will visit during the tour:
Kenawa Island is one of the islands located at the western tip of Sumbawa Island. This uninhabited island boasts a sprawling grassy landscape, making it a popular camping destination among travelers. The island’s stunning sunset, set against the backdrop of white sandy beaches, grassy fields, and hills, offers a truly beautiful experience for sunset enthusiasts.
Saleh Bae Whale shark Point
Saleh Bay is one of the renowned locations in Indonesia for observing whale sharks, also known as the gentle giants of the sea. Situated on Flores Island, East Nusa Tenggara, Saleh Bay offers an extraordinary experience for underwater enthusiasts. Whale Shark Point is the specific area within Saleh Bay that serves as a habitat for these magnificent creatures. The whale shark is one of the largest fish in the world, reaching several meters in size. Despite its name containing the word “shark,” the whale shark is actually a harmless fish, closely resembling baleen whales in terms of size and feeding habits.
At Whale Shark Point, visitors have a unique opportunity to swim with and witness whale sharks up close. The waters around Saleh Bay are exceptionally clear and rich in plankton, which serves as the primary food source for whale sharks. This abundance of plankton makes the location attractive for whale sharks to gather and feed. Here, you can go snorkeling and swim alongside the whale sharks. When swimming with them, please refrain from touching them indiscriminately.
Komodo Island is one of the breathtaking tourist destinations in Indonesia and is part of the Komodo National Park. It is located in the Nusa Tenggara Islands, approximately 400 kilometers northeast of Bali. Komodo Island is renowned for being the habitat of the Komodo dragon, a prehistoric creature found exclusively in this region.
The primary attraction of Komodo Island is, undoubtedly, the Komodo dragon itself. These dragons are the world’s largest lizards and are a protected species. Komodo Island is the only place on Earth where these creatures live freely in the wild. You can observe them strolling around the island or basking in the sunlight. However, it’s essential to exercise caution while on the island. It’s advisable to have a professional guide accompany you when you want to get a close look at the Komodo dragons.
Padar Island is a hidden paradise in the Komodo Islands, Indonesia. Located within the Komodo National Park, Padar Island is an attractive destination for travelers seeking stunning natural beauty. Padar Island is renowned for its spectacular landscapes, featuring steep hills, towering peaks, and beautiful beaches. The island’s scenery is a remarkable blend of white sand, black rocks, and lush green vegetation.
It’s essential to remember that Padar Island is part of the protected Komodo National Park. Therefore, it’s crucial to maintain cleanliness and preserve the environment during your visit. Follow the guidance and instructions of local guides or responsible officers to ensure a sustainable and responsible tourism experience.
Majarite Beach is renowned for its soft, white sands and crystal-clear waters. As you step onto this beach, you’ll experience the delightful sensation of the fine sand against your skin. The pristine waters offer opportunities for swimming, snorkeling, or simply playing along the shoreline. Majarite Beach is also known for its stunning underwater life. Beautiful coral reefs and a variety of fish species make it an attraction for divers and snorkelers. You can explore the amazing underwater wealth by diving or snorkeling around the beach. Furthermore, the beach offers breathtaking sunset views. As the sun begins to dip below the horizon, the sky is painted with beautiful shades of orange and red. The moment is truly enchanting and provides an unforgettable experience.
Located within the Komodo National Park, this island offers stunning natural beauty and unforgettable experiences. Kelor Island is known for its beautiful beach and pristine white sand. As you step onto this beach, you’ll be greeted by fine sand and crystal-clear waters. The captivating beach scenery and blue sea invite you to swim, sunbathe, or simply relax on the shore.
What makes Kelor Island special is the view from the top. There is a small hill on the island that you can climb to reach its summit. From the peak of Kelor Island, you’ll be treated to an astonishing and mesmerizing view, with a breathtaking seascape and scattered small islands all around. This is the perfect moment to capture beautiful photos or simply savor the stunning natural beauty.
Recommendations For Activities During a Komodo trip:
- Diving and Snorkeling: During your Komodo trip from Lombok, you will encounter numerous underwater destinations that are incredibly stunning. Diving and snorkeling activities are some of the ways you can enjoy the beauty of the underwater world.
- Visiting and observing Komodo Dragons: The main highlight destination you will visit is Komodo Island, home to around 5,000 Komodo dragon species. Here, you can witness the natural habitat of the world’s largest lizards.
- Hiking: On the journey to Labuan Bajo, there are many beautiful hill destinations to explore, such as Gili Laba, Padar Island, and Kenawa Island. Atop these hills, you can capture breathtaking views and take stunning photos.
- Relaxing, Swimming, and Enjoying Sunsets: It’s also essential to relax and savor the beauty of each destination you visit, whether it’s lounging on the beach, taking a swim, or admiring the mesmerizing sunsets.
The Best Time to Visit Komodo Island:
A Komodo trip from Lombok can be undertaken throughout the year. However, the best time to travel to Komodo Island is between April and September. This period marks the dry season in the Nusa Tenggara Islands, including Komodo Island, and the weather tends to be clear and dry during this time. During the dry season, you can enjoy warm sunshine and beautiful blue skies, providing ideal conditions for exploring Komodo Island, engaging in activities like trekking, snorkeling, and diving, as well as enjoying the stunning beaches.Additionally, the dry season results in clearer seawater around Komodo Island, allowing for better visibility of the underwater beauty. It’s an excellent time for diving or snorkeling and experiencing the rich marine life on the coral reefs.
However, it’s important to note that Komodo Island can be visited year-round. The rainy season from October to March may have higher rainfall, but the island remains accessible and offers its breathtaking natural charm. If you visit Komodo Island during the rainy season, be sure to prepare appropriate gear such as raincoats or umbrellas.
Before embarking on your journey to Komodo Island, always check the latest weather conditions and follow the guidance of local guides or responsible officers in the area. This will help you maximize your tourism experience safely and comfortab (Read More: information about Komodo Island)
Tips For Visiting Komodo Island:
- Don’t Create Disturbances: While in Komodo National Park, it’s essential to maintain calm and avoid excessive noise. The park is home to the impressive Komodo dragons, and despite the temptation to shout or make loud noises, it’s crucial to remain quiet and respect the wildlife around you. If you need assistance or information, don’t hesitate to contact a tour guide or park ranger who will be willing to help you.
- Stay Alert: During trekking on the island, it’s advisable to remain vigilant about the presence of baby Komodo dragons in your vicinity. These young insects and reptiles often hide in trees, so be cautious while exploring these areas. By staying alert, you’ll help ensure your own safety and protect the fragile environment.
- No Fires: Remember that the conditions on these islands within the national park are typically dry and prone to wildfires. To maintain safety and environmental preservation, smoking or starting fires on these islands is prohibited. Efforts to keep the islands clean and prevent uncontrolled fires are a collective responsibility. Therefore, make sure to follow these rules earnestly and preserve Komodo National Park.
- Physical Fitness: For women menstruating, individuals with heart conditions, or those with other physical issues, a trip to Komodo Island is not recommended due to medical factors that could affect your health and comfort during the journey. Additionally, it’s advised not to wear red clothing, as Komodo dragons have the ability to detect the scent of blood. By following this advice, you’ll ensure your safety and well-being and maintain a harmonious relationship with the creatures inhabiting the area.
- Maintain Cleanliness: If you intend to engage in diving or snorkeling activities in this national park, it’s crucial to preserve the beautiful marine ecosystem. Never touch or disturb underwater creatures or fragile coral reefs. Enjoy the beauty of the underwater world by respecting and preserving the environment.
Here are some tips from us when you visit Komodo Island. With the unpredictable sea conditions, it’s essential to trust the boat captain and always follow the guide’s instructions to make your journey more comfortable and enjoyable.
The Entrance Fee To Komodo Island
The entrance fee to Komodo Island will be collected by Flobamor, with rates adjusted to Rp 250,000 – Rp 300,000 for Indonesian citizens (WNI) and Rp 400,000 – Rp 450,000 for foreign nationals (WNA), as per the latest data from 2023. Don’t worry, the entrance fee to Komodo Island is already included in your travel package, so you just need to book and enjoy your journey!